CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

What a night last night.....

Do his eyes look hungry? Well they should because he sings like one of the best songs ever called " Hungry Eyes!!!" His name is Eric Carmen by the way.


I just have to start out by making one thing clear..... Brevin Knight, hes a veteran ok! He knows how to come in the game and get things done! Ronnie price is awesome too, but hes a 2 at heart ya know. Knight is just a veteran, he will get things done. I had to get that off my chest.




I went to the game with CarolINE..yes its Line and not lynn. I mean nate pretty much corrects me every time, my bad yo. Nate was in Phoenix so I went with caroline. I learned so many new words and phrases that I never knew existed. One of them was like, dragrolarus or something like that. I can't remember what it means. And then another one was like dranomi? (Macoroni) It was hilarious. I learned a couple dance moves also. Anyways, the Jazz won which was awesome !!


" Its not even fun traveling in business clothes, P.S!!"







0 comments: