CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Breakfast

The jazz lost to the Denver Nuggest yesterday in OT. Final Score - 120-119. Koufos had a sweet three to end the game, but that doesn't really matter if you dont win the game! Thats ok though guys cuz its just preseason ya know? Dwill pretty much tore it up out there and Millsap has a killer outside shot. (When I say outside, I'm talking like 10-15 feet not 20-25 ) Anyways, I thought our young guys played pretty well and fought to get back in the game when they were trailing late. CJ did a little better, but had a key turnover late in overtime when we needed a bucket! Oh well. Don't forget Dwill is playing on his old stomping grounds this friday at the Fighting Illini stadium. Should be fun to watch!
So this is basically what I had for breakfast this morning. Well, I have had this for breakfast the past 9 mornings! It came in a box of 10 and I now have 1 left! So what do you think, should I buy another box or should I try out a new flavor? The cinnamon roll is quite tasty.


1 comments:

J and B Martin said...

Dude its all about potential with CJ, he has the most potential of any veteran that is his age