CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Feelin the 70's, 80's and Early 90's !!

So this is just one of many things that were featured at our work Barbecue celebrating Dmull's birthday. Yes it is "Meatless" hot dogs. Did you know these even exists! I love to work with Jnet because she brings in all sorts of yummy foods for us to try!! (Tofu, Black Bean Burger etc)


This is all of the good meat that we had at our barbecue, minus the shiskabobs and the steak, and the chicken. It was delicious! Thank you Jared for cooking up all these great meals for us! And Daiana for making some AMAZING pumpkin pie cake that I need the recipe for!!!

I bought a couple songs from Boston on Itunes and they are fabulous. This is what I jam to every day on the way home from work. Lame I know.


So lately I have been feelin the 70's, 80's, and 90's music. I don't know what started this kick but


I have been thouroughly enjoying this new music (Well this old but new to me music). Michael Bolton has a couple songs that I have been jamming to. Don't ask what songs cuz I have no idea what their called. I just downloaded them off of Itunes. I don't know where I would be without Itunes.










2 comments:

J and B Martin said...

Hey Brendan..thanks for getting Joe that Mt. Dew Voltage- He couldn't stop talking about it! Apparently it is the best drink ever..and I'm bummed that I wasn't around for the Best Pumpkin Pie cake and the BBQ- I miss you guys at the office!

Caroline said...

Your blog has had me laughing for approx 9.3 minutes! We can be blog buddies fo sho. Oh.... And your CD with michael Bolton is a jam. Straight jam, I tell ya!