CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Jazz in 08!!!

That is right people! Do you understand what that picture means!!! I am going to the Utah Jazz vs Phoenix Suns game on December 6th in Phoenix! Me and my bro try and hit a new arena every year or so and we have some friends in Phoenix going with us so it will be fun!
P.S. I had a very serious decision to make this weekend. On Saturday to be exact. And after alot of thought and inspiration, I was able to make an executive decision. You ask " What decision do you need to make Brendan?" Well thats just it. I had to choose between buying a new box of Cinnamon Roll Flavor Oatmeal or to go with the Maple & Brown Sugar. Well, I figured why try to fix something thats not broken ya know? So I basically went with the Cinnamon Roll Flavor again. And this morning I tell you what, I was not regreting that decision. Mmm Mmmm it was good. Alright peace out for now.

1 comments:

Natedawg said...

HAHAHAHAHA you crack me up. That's a wise decision....and I won't even touch the box that YOU bought...even though you already ate all of my cinnamon roll ones in MY box punk.

Jazz in '09, bring on phoenix!